Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5.03.2013

Custom Adobe Illustrator Brush Test (with Free Brush) :D



Made a random sketch of a character I made long time ago, and used it for a custom brush made recently. I think it looks kind of like ink. 
Kind of :)


I followed the tutorial here from Steps 11 - 13 to make the brush, then modified it by cutting both ends with the knife tool to make it not tapered, because I don't like the ends of the line not linking to each other. And I followed Step 14 to make the art brush in the end.



My Brush (not tapered)

After cutting the two ends, the line on the face looks seamless :D

Another brush made without cutting both ends and more wrinkled.

Feel free to use my brush if you like! :D Use it wherever you like, but I would appreciate it if you can show me the illustration/graphics you made with my brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment