Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10.18.2012

Welcome to my petite blog!







Hello everyone!

This is a blog dedicated to documenting my pursuit of an illustration and design career, which I always wanted in my life! It's a thought inspired by Holli Conger, the author of the blog 'A Girl Who Creates'! :D

I'll also share my thoughts, my art, probably some tutorials and everything I love here! I would also like to connect with more friends in the illustration and art licensing field with this blog. :D

You may take a look at my illustration+design portfolio here or here! I do have an old, old blog that is in Chinese :p You may find quite a few interesting vector drawing processes inside while I was contributing my comics to a Christian newspaper called Herald Monthly :) Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :D

Love,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment